Friday, May 8, 2009

Is It May Already?


Ok, blogging has been neglected this year. With Twitter to post and my new Kindle to figure out, I have been busy learning new techy stuff. Still have a lot to learn on the Kindle, but I love it!

Even so, knitting hasn't been neglected, just my posting of my projects on Ravelry and my blogging.

Here is one of my projects, SACK BOY, which was a birthday present for my son-in-law, Albert. The most challenging thing about this project was finding a 6" zipper. Did you know there are 7" zippers everywhere, but 6" are very elusive. I enjoyed making him, though, and I've seen on Albert's FB that SB has traveled with Albert to work, where he met up with his twin and just hung out for the day.

I'm working on being able to blog from my cell phone and from email so I can post shorter posts more often.

We'll see.....
b




No comments: